Welcome back! I hope you're having as much fun with the Hang 'Em High Hoedown as I am!
What's been equally as fun is preparing for the book launch, which is getting closer every single second!
When: Saturday, August 13th, 12 – 4 pm
Where: Pioneer Book, 858 S. State, Orem
Prizes, games, Dutch oven cobbler (first come, first served)
I will be joined by authors Nichole Giles, Heather Justesen,
Cindy Hogan, and J. Lloyd Morgan
I really hope you're able to attend - we're planning a scad of ton stuff to make it well worth your time.
Okay, let's talk prizes!
The winner of Counting the Cost by Liz Adair is ...
You still have a chance to enter to win yesterday's featured prize, a copy of my novel, Season of Sacrifice. Click here for details.
And today's prize ...
Devastated by the loss of her chayim, and fearing that her own magic is evil, Jeniah doubts her destiny. When an enemy invades Arden City, they slaughter the people, storm the castle, and execute the entire royal family except the princess. Rescued by the knight who slew her chayim, Jeniah is now heir to the throne of Arden and the only hope for freeing her people from tyranny.
On the run and hunted by enemy soldiers, Jeniah must place her life and the fate of her kingdom in the hands of this trained killer. Torn between embracing her destiny as queen of Arden, and her love for a mere knight, she must ultimately rely on her magic to save herself and her people from death and tyranny.
And, yes, in keeping with the theme, there are horses in this book. :)
If you would like to win this novel, here's what to do:
1. Become a follower of this blog by clicking on the box on the left titled "People Who Think I'm Cool." If you are already a follower, you obviously can skip this step.
2. Visit Donna's blog and become a follower.
3. Come back here and leave a comment on this post. Tell me that you're following me, you're following Donna, and tell me why you'd like to win her book.
4. Special opportunity - if you would like more than one entry, tell your Facebook friends about the Hang 'Em High Hoedown, and link to my blog. This will give you an additional entry. Be sure to tell me in your comments that you have done this.
5. If you would like another entry, grab the code for the Hang 'Em High button on my sidebar and put it on your blog. Send me the URL where it appears so I can come see it blinking pretty at me.
You have until Thursday night, August 11th, at midnight MST to enter. All entries will be uploaded to Random.org, and the winner will be notified via e-mail. If your e-mail is not visible on your Blogger profile, please include it in your comment so I can find you if you are the winner.
Thanks again for participating!