Sunday, September 23, 2007
Fall Into Reading 2007
Katrina over at Callapidder Days is hosting a fall reading challenge. I enjoyed Karlene's so much, I decided to do this one too, and if you're interested, you can head over and sign up as well. She's giving away free books -- this is a good thing!
Here is my list of books to read this fall. A lot of these have been on my shelf forever, and I just haven't gotten around to them yet. This fall will be the time for me to do it up right!
1. Brave Men, Gentle Heroes -- Michael Takiff (this one's a chunkster -- may take me most of the fall to finish it)
2. Skeleton Man -- Tony Hillerman
3. Until Proven Guilty -- Betsy Brannon Green
4. Meet Your Match -- Stephanie Fowers
5. Real Boys -- William Pollack
6. Parenting with Love -- Glenn Latham
7. Song in a Weary Throat -- Pauli Murray (another chunkster)
8. No Price Too High -- Madeleine A. Polland
9. To Dream Anew -- Tracie Peterson
10. Jud's Journey -- Fay Waldemar McCracken
11. Copycat -- Betsy Brannon Green
12. Pages from the Past -- JoAnn Arnold
I will update my progress and give you links to the reviews I do on Families.com.