Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I have nothing more to say about Rob Wells, at least at this time, so I'm moving on to other things. I realized this morning that there are a few items of business I need to catch you all up on.

First of all, I've been a little quiet on this blog but not in Blogland itself. I'm now a regular contributor to two other blogs - the Valor Publishing blog and Pushing Past the Pounds, a blog I started to chart my weight loss journey, and where I'm joined by several friends. Come check them out - they're both pretty cool.

In addition, my new release "Agent in Old Lace" just hit #20 on the Deseret Book bestseller list for general fiction. Wooohoooo!!

Tomorrow I'll be telling you all about the first project we're releasing through Valor Publishing, so be sure to head back over here and read all about it.

And that'll do me for now. As you were.

7 comments:

Don said...

#20 - that's good stuff! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way to read them both!

Josi said...

Wohooo! that's awesome, Tristi. I just finished listening to the LDS women's blog review podcast you did, loved it. Best of luck in ALL of it.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Yay for your book climbing up the list! Boo and hiss for Deseret book having sold out when I'd driven a grand total of nine hours to get there!

Tristi Pinkston said...

That's totally rotten, Kimberly! I say, make them mail it to you.

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

Congrats on Agent in Old Lace!!! I'm sooo excited for you! You deserve it.

Karen Gowen said...

I think Valor is lucky to have you writing for them, and I hope your books help make them successful. We need more LDS publishers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...