Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Confessions of a Completely Insane Mother - Kersten Campbell

From the flyleaf: Welcome to the world of Kersten Campbell! She s a mother of 5 children, a devoted wife, and an extremely enthusiastic homemaker. As she strives to have sanity in her crazy household, Campbell infuses her humor in every situation that she comes up against. Whether its her two-year-old creating a mushroom cloud of powdered milk in the kitchen or trying to sleep in a tent with five children on a campout, Campbell works with her family to overcome their problems and find laughter in all situations.

Humorist Kersten Campbell expertly writes on the escapades of daily life that any woman can relate to. With subjects ranging from zucchini crime to selling rocks to the neighbors, this book is sure to please any mother who is overwhelmed, tired, frustrated, bored, or ultimately happy.

Mothers and grandmothers everywhere will find therapy and comfort through the humor of these hilarious escapades.


Review: When I first got "Confessions of a Completely Insane Mother" in the mail, I set it on the counter, thinking I'd start it after lunch. My daughter beat me to it, though, and had it the rest of the afternoon. She's an avid reader and it didn't surprise me too much that she'd latched onto it. Okay, I thought to myself, I'll read it tomorrow.

Click here to read more ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...