Friday, November 16, 2007

Chocolate Show Update -- Friday Night

Wow, I'm tired! It's a good kind of tired, though -- an "I've accomplished something good" tired. Today was a fabulous day. We were busy almost constantly and had really good sales. Both my products and the books are going over well -- in fact, I've run out of three of my lip balm flavors and one of my lotion fragrances, and I'm really low on all the rest.

Karen Hoover came and hung out with us for a while today, and it was great to see her. She helped out with the booth and basically cheered us up. She's so fun to be around.

And then there was the bee that came flying through the air and landed on a table right in front of me. I got to play Bee Hunter and squash him -- sorry, animal rights activists -- but he had to go. There was no way to get him out of the building humanely, and he was already injured when he landed -- he couldn't take off again. I put him out of his misery. Put down the placards and stop the marching and chanting!

It was a great day -- although I was really hoping some of my bloggy friends would come and say, "Hi! I read your blog!" and hang out a minute. You've still got tomorrow! It's not too late!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. My sister (who absouletly LOVES chocolate) is going to the show today. She is really good with her eating it though.

She goes and buys the expensive chocolate bar (expensive to me :) ... the ones that are like $1-3 a bar. And she stocks up and eats them just a little at a time. So I am sure she is in heaven at the show.

Dapoppins said...

You are a heartless person. You bee killer, you.

Tristi Pinkston said...

I know -- they're going to put it on my headstone.

"Here lies the heartless beekeeper."

And all the bees will come and laugh on my grave.

Unknown said...

I keep getting "Service Error" on here today. What's up with that?

Glad your books sold well. That's always a plus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...