Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And the Season Ends

Helio and Julianne are the winners of this season's Dancing with the Stars. Marie and Jonathan were sent home toward the start of the show, and Mel and Maks danced it out with Helio and Julianne. I think all ended as it should, but it's sure sad that Mel didn't get more of an award for all her hard work. Of course, I would have said the same about Helio if Mel had won. They both did a great job.

I was sad to see how upset Marie was after the doll routine last night. They showed a clip of her crying -- that's never a good thing. But I did really enjoy seeing Mark and Sabrina again, as well as the other contestants. This was a great results show -- usually they just drag it out forever, but this year it was really entertaining.

Now, let's see. American Idol starts up again in January, I think -- I need to find myself a new reality show to tide me over until then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was sad to see Marie go, but the freestyle routine is what did her in. Between Mel and Helio -- wow, they were both really good. I was happy that Helio won, but would have been just as happy if Mel had.

Can't wait for the new show with Carrie and Bruno. Is that how you spell her name? It looks wrong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...