Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Blog Update

Okay, I think we've successfully shifted the BIAM participants over to the new blog. Which, in case you didn't catch it the first time around, is:

Tristi's Challenges

Today I'm kicking off a weight loss challenge, so if you're interested in coming along with me and losing some weight, go over there, check out the first weight loss blog, and leave your comment so I know you're participting. From there we'll go step by step and do it together.

I'm also hosting another Book in a Month challenge in January, and starting on October 15th, I'm hosting an Editing Challenge.

Lots to keep you on your toes! Come check it all out. I'm adding more content by the hour, so soon it will be a full-fledged blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...