Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Announcing a Very Important Announcement

Following is a must-read for all my regular visitors:

I have just set up a brand-new blog. It's called "Tristi's Challenges," and on that blog, I will be hosting more BIAMs, doing some editing challenges, and also challenging you to get on a weight loss program right along with me. If you want to write, edit, or lose weight, and you'd like a forum of like-minded people to hang out with while you do it, head on over to the new blog. I will still provide updates to my progress on this blog, but the other will be full of details, how-tos, and encouragement for those who want to come along with me.

Don, I blame you for this. See, Don set up a new blog just for his writing, and I got to thinking about that. I have a lot of readers who come here just because they think it's great fun to listen to me ramble, and I have a lot of readers who come for the challenges. This way they can each get what they want -- although, I'd be highly surprised if some of those readers didn't come check out both blogs.

For those of you currently participating in the BIAM -- I would like you to please post today's totals over on the new blog and we'll carry on over there. But please check in here, too -- there will still be a lot of excellent content.

3 comments:

wom said...

That sounds like a good idea, I will join you all there.

Candace Salima (LDS Nora Roberts) said...

Sounds great. I'll check it out.

Drop by my blog, Tristi. You've earned an award.

Karen said...

Great idea! More Tristi to love! I will head on over for the weight loss challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...