Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Like It!

Here are links to some blogs I've read today that I really enjoyed:

Wordless Wednesday from So Grateful to Be a Mormon

Staying Brilliant from Writing on the Wall

Literacy ROCKS! from Six LDS Writers and a Frog

And then this one made me a little sad: Getting on My Links List -- Take Two I'm not on the links list anymore. Sniff! It's okay, though -- while I do post writing tips on a fairly regular basis, this blog is a whole lot more diverse than that and I understand the need for LDS Publisher to streamline. Her blog is a business blog and she needs to include blogs that are more focused in their content. But I was up there once. :)

2 comments:

Paul W. West, Author said...

Hey Tristi,

LDS Publisher goes give a couple of other links you can use. I looked at them but couldn't figure out how to apply them to my site.

If you take a look and figure it out, let me know, huh?

Unknown said...

I was sad to not be included too. I feel your pain neighbor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...