Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mommy's Day Off

My handsome honey took today off especially for the purpose of giving it to me for a day off. Granted, it won't be a full day -- I do have to let him go to sleep in the late afternoon so he can get to work. (He works nights.) But there will be several hours for me to do whatever I want, and I'm trying to decide what those things should be.

I already slept in, so that's one thing checked off. He took the kids to the dentist for me, so that's another thing. But what else should I do? Paint my toenails? No, I don't think so. Hmmmm.

There will definitely be writing involved, that's for sure. Did y'all notice the new numbers on my work in progress tally (right hand sidebar)? I'm so close ... stretching ... I can almost touch it.

I also want to go clothes shopping. I definitely need some new pants. And I could look for cute shoes. Tempting. Very tempting.

Or I could go back to bed and take a nap.

Whatever I decide to do, it's going to be a well-deserved mental recharge for me. Matt's been working a lot of overtime and I've been running on the ragged edge of sanity for a little while. Some Mommy time is definitely in order.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...