Wednesday, February 05, 2014

May I Introduce You ...

Yeah, I've written a lot of books, and I have several more in the hopper. I've been blessed to have the ability to publish in a couple of different ways, and it's hard to keep track of all I've got going on. Trust me - being me is downright confusing a lot of the time.  :)

I'd like to take a second to make sure that one of my book series isn't getting lost in the shuffle. I've spent a lot of time marketing the Secret Sisters Mysteries and you all know about that one, but I wonder if you know Estelle Watkins.

Estelle is the heroine I created for BigWorldNetwork, a website that features chapters of books one per week, like watching television but in book form. I'm now on my fourth book with BWN, and the first two are available in paperback and on Kindle. The third book will be coming out in print and on Kindle soon.

I think you'd really like Estelle. She's a fun little lady of slightly advanced age, although not as advanced as Ida Mae. She lives in Ruebensville, Virginia, a town which doesn't exist in a state that does. She's a little bit absent-minded, but has a best friend named Vera to keep her pointed in the right direction. Other characters include Sam, Estelle's husband; Andrew, their son; Tony, the private eye who comes to their aid; and Mabel, the president of the local Ladies' Aid who likes to give Estelle and Vera a hard time about their crime-fighting adventures.

These books aren't written for the LDS market, but they are clean and family friendly. They're shorter than my Secret Sisters novels and a little less intricate. They're quick, fun reads that are perfect for the beach or the pool or a lazy afternoon.

If you'd like to give them a try, here's where you can find them:

Book One - Taking Out the Trash - purchase on Kindle and paperback

Book Two - Taking Care of Business - purchase on Kindle and paperback

The third book is set in the exciting world of ballroom dancing and is called Taking the Floor. Stay tuned for more information on that one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...