Sunday, October 21, 2012

What is Gospel Ideals?

Those of you who follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter might have noticed that every so often, I post links to Gospel Ideals on my pages. Those of you who follow my blog might have noticed the pretty blue Gospel Ideals button on the left sidebar of my blog. And I know you're just dying of curiosity to know what I'm talking about ...

Gospel Ideals is an online website set up by Larry Barkdull in an effort to help spread the gospel of Jesus Christ far and wide. Each article has been written based on the most popular search terms on the Internet so that we might reach a maximum number of readers. Our goal is to bring as many people as possible into contact with the gospel, and encourage them to get more information by clicking on the links that will connect them to the Church, where they can request a free Book of Mormon or a meeting with the missionaries. Even if our readers never do click on those links, we want to be a place where people can learn and feel edified as they read the articles, blog posts, and news stories on our site.

I came on board with Gospel Ideals a few months back as the managing editor, and it has been a joy to work with our authors and editors to produce high-quality, uplifting content. Gospel Ideals is nonprofit, and everyone on our staff donates their time to this great online missionary project.

I'd like to share with you this touching message:


We are using the Internet to share our beliefs, and I'd like to invite you to help us out. How? If you are a writer and would like to donate articles, let me know. If you are an editor and would like to help polish up the articles, let me know. If you are a blogger, Facebooker, or tweeter and would like to help repost the links as they come live, let me know. If you would like to post a Gospel Ideals button on your blog, click here. We have the ability to be a tremendous force for good in a world that is becoming increasingly more confused.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...