This might get a little confusing. So I'm going to explain it.
This post is a sign-up for the October Blog Hop, which is taking place this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The Mr. Linky to sign up is below.
My previous post is a sign-up for the November Giveaway Hop, co-hosted by myself and I Am a Reader, Not a Writer. That hop takes place November 8th - 11. If you'd like to join both, awesome! If you can only join one or the other, that works too! We're happy for your participation however it works best for you.
For all the information on the November Giveaway Hop, click here.
Okay, now we're getting back to the reason for this post - the October Blog Hop.
Blog hops are a lot of fun. I'm finding them a great way to meet new bloggers and introduce people to my blog content. I'm also making a lot of new friends. If you're a blogger, I would love to have your participation, and it's really simple. All you need to do is this:
1. Sign up on the Mr. Linky below.
2. Send me an email at tristipinkston AT gmail.com and tell me you signed up. Sometimes a participant will think their registration came through on the Mr. Linky, but it really didn't, so I need to double check.
3. Do both of these things before midnight MST on Tuesday, October 11th.
4. You will receive an e-mail with the information to post on your blog either late Tuesday night or on Wednesday morning. It will be really easy - just copy and paste what I send you into the text field of your blog, and you're good to go. Do this so it appears at 4 am MST Thursday morning, October the 13th - and yes, I will send instructions for how to schedule the blog so you don't have to get up at 4 am to post the blog.
5. You will also post a prize that you would like to offer to the one lucky winner on your blog. It doesn't have to be expensive - in fact, it's best if it's not. Just something fun that visitors to your blog would like to win.
I will send you all the instructions on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, and you can send me over your questions if you have any. In the meantime, please sign up below, and I look forward to having you on board!