Sunday, October 30, 2011

Darkspell Launches Today!

You know, I'm just really in the mood for a good book launch today. Have you ever had that mood where you're just sitting there, minding your own business, when all of a sudden out of the clear blue sky you get slapped upside the head with the thought, "Man! I want a book launch!" Well, that's exactly what happened to me.

And it turns out, I'm in luck. My good friend Elizabeth Mueller's long-awaited novel Darkspell is being released today, just in time to put me out of my book-launch-needing angst. I'm so happy, I've decided to help spread the word.

You can order your signed copy of Darkspell by clicking here.



And because it's Halloween, the day of magic, let's have a little fun. Elizabeth wants to know ... if you had all the magic in the world, what would you do with it?

Hmmm ... lots to choose from, but I think I would create a self-cleaning house, except for my children's bedrooms. They need to learn responsibility, and I wouldn't take that away from them by making things too easy. But the rest of the house? Definitely.

What about you? What magic would you work if you had the ability?

Happy Halloween, everyone, and Elizabeth, congratulations on the book launch!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mueller said...

ROLF! I love your magic wish. Yes, they do need to learn how to clean their own rooms! ;)

Thanks for your enthusiasm, Tristi. You always make my heart smile. Luv ya!

Happy Halloween!


♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

Mary Ann said...

I'm a little hesitant to use my powerful magic. I've learned sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone. But, if I was a powerful seer as well, and could see the consequences beforehand, I'd like to jinx all those who would take advantage of others so all of their schemes would backfire. Mwahahaha

Angie said...

I could use a self-cleaning house for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...