Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some Very Fun Things!

Hey all,

I've been one busy little beaver lately, and I'd like to take a minute to share with you what I've been doing.

First of all, I announced a few weeks back that my low-sodium cookbook would soon be available for purchase. Well, that time has come! Here it is:



If you're tired of low-sodium food that tastes like cardboard, you really should check out this cookbook. Every recipe is tasty, is quick, is affordable, and you will be able to serve these dishes to your entire family, and no one will complain! It's the perfect answer for those who are seeking to improve their heart health.

But you can also protect your heart from future heart issues by lowering your sodium now - so even if you haven't been diagnosed with anything, this book is for you. It's better to prevent heart disease than it is to try to cure it when it strikes.

You can purchase Bless Your Heart by clicking here. You get over eighty fantastic recipes, plus a sample menu and information about heart health, for $9.99.


My next exciting piece of good news has to do with this:


I am releasing my Hole in the Rock novel as an e-book. I'm not sure when it will be available, but it's coming soon, and I'll post all the purchase links, etc. It has a different cover than the hard copy, just to be more visually appealing to an e-book customer, who generally browses through thumbnail images to find what they are looking for.

I also hope that you've got August 13th marked on your calendars. That is the day of the August Authorama at Pioneer Book in Orem, from 12 - 4. I will be joined by fabulous authors and I'll be launching Hang 'Em High - and kicking it all off with a contest. Come back here on Saturday for the contest announcement and all the rules - you will want to participate as I give away a prize every day for almost two weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...