Friday, November 19, 2010

A Little Bit of This, a Little Bit of That ...

I've been so busy this year that blogging has taken somewhat of a back seat.  I haven't stopped blogging ... in fact, I've been setting up more blogs than ever.  I shall demonstrate:

Tristi Pinkston, Editing

Tristi Pinkston, Virtual Book Tours

Tristi Pinkston, Writing Instruction

Families.com

It's just that with all this blogging, I haven't been blogging very much.  :)

Things continue on as ever in the Pinkston household.  The kids are great, the hubby's great, and I'm a raving lunatic.  Yeah, that sounds pretty normal for us.

This last week, I've been working like crazy to set up a fantastic blog contest that will run through the entire month of December.  Stay tuned for the official announcement, which will be posted on Monday.  I've also been editing for clients, trying to work on NaNo but getting stuck in the middle of my plot, and completely ignoring my housework.  Trust me - that takes a lot of time.

One additional thing - as I send out my newsletter, I'm going to start including writing tips.  If you would like to sign up for my newsletter, please send an e-mail to pinkstonnewsletter@gmail.com and it shall be granted you.

Take care ... and I'll talk to you soon.

1 comment:

mormonhermitmom said...

Well I'd tell you "slow down already" but we know that's not going to happen, is it.

So I'll say, "more power to you" and pray you get an extra shot of adrenaline to get you through. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...