Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Announcement from Tristi

Ever since March 16th, the day when Secret Sisters was released, I have received roughly ten e-mails or IMs per week asking me when the sequel will be published.  Up until now, I've had no idea what to say.  But now, my dear readers, I have an answer to your question.

Secret Sisters #2 will be released in early January.  That's right - you have roughly six weeks to wait.  I just signed the contract with Walnut Springs today, and they are putting a rush on the procedure in order to bring it out at the first of the year. As soon as I have a picture of the cover, I'll post it, and keep you apprised of the progress.

In the meantime, we are partying over here at the Pinkstons!

And that means it's a party for you, too.  Keep a close eye on this blog as I announce contests, drawings, giveaways, opportunities for madness and mayhem, and much, much more!

Let's kick this off right:


Nothing says happy like Snoopy + bunnies.

4 comments:

Ann Best said...

How VERY exciting! What an awesome accomplishment. I'm new to your blog, and to your writing, but I'm eager to get to know you. I'm bookmarking this so I can keep in close touch.

And hooray again!! The Pinkstons SHOULD definitely celebrate!!!
Ann

Shari said...

I was so picturing you as Snoopy and the bunnies as your family. I am still laughing.

Congratulations!

Lee Ann Setzer said...

Congratulations! I regaled my presidency with tales of Ida May, and can't wait to read more about her...

Debbie Davis said...

i am soo happy for you! this is such exciting news! you soo deserve all the great things that are happening for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...