Thank you for stopping by to play today's game. If you're new to the contest and want to know more about it, click here for all that information.
First off, what is your prize?
What does this prize have to do with Twilight? Um, well, in both books, there's a girl, and she likes a guy, and there's danger. Those are really the only similarities, but trust me, it's a way cool prize.
And how do you get it?
Your Trivia Question is this:
After seeing the movie Twilight, Tristi commented that Edward looked as if his face had been dunked in __________.
To enter this contest, you must:
· Post the answer to my question in the comments of this post by midnight, June 27th. Hurry - that's tomorrow!
· Send an e-mail including your full name and mailing address with "Trivia" in the subject line to tristipinkston AT gmail.com. This is only to help expedite the shipping of prizes. None of your info will be shared and it will all be trashed as soon as the contest is over.
· Winner will be chosen from those with the correct answer, using Random.com
· Winner must live in or have a ship-to address in the U.S. (If you live out of the country, you're welcome to have me send it to someone stateside as a gift from you.)
· Missed the deadline? You can still win the Grand Prize. Leave your answer in the comments section here to earn your points, then go here to sign up for the Grand Prize.
Thanks for playing, and may the force be with you! Wait ... wrong movie ... but you get the message.
(Hint: if you get stuck, you may want to do a search of previous blog posts)