Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's Time for a Secret Sisters Book Tour!

Hey, faithful blog readers! It's time for my virtual book tour!

Every day for the entire month of April, Secret Sisters will be featured on someone's blog, somewhere in cyberspace. You can keep track of all the reviews on my sidebar, and I'll also be sharing my favorite snippets of each review.

Today's review is found at Lynne's Little Corner of the World. Lynne was one of the first friends I ever made when I ventured into Blogland, and she's an awesome lady. She had this to say about Secret Sisters:

This book is such a change from so many books written today. It's clean, wholesome and fun. The story was light and an easy afternoon read. I'm sure Tristi had a good time writing this book.

You can read the whole review here.

Be sure to join me back here tomorrow for another Awesome Book Review Snippet!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Fun, I'm excited to read this book! I will look forward to what everyone has to say about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...