Monday, January 25, 2010

ANWA's Annual Writers Conference

A few years back, I had the opportunity to go down to Arizona to speak at the ANWA Conference. I had such a fantastic time! I hung out with Kerry Lynn Blair, who is a fabulous author and an even fabulous-er person, and with Kathy Jenkins, the amazing Queen Editor at Covenant. The conference was top-notch and I'll have happy memories of that weekend forever.

Now, I can't promise that you'll get to hang out with Kerry and Kathy (did I mention we went to the zoo, and a butterfly garden, and out to eat, and ... and ...) but you'll have a fantastic time!


The 2010 ANWA Writer’s Conference

“Start Write Now”

Saturday, February 27, 2010

8:00 AM - 5:00 PM


Dobson Ranch Inn,

1666 South Dobson Road

Mesa, Arizona 85202-5699


Open to all writers on this or any other planet


Register here


Discounted Hotel reservations available on the above registration site or by calling Dobson Ranch Inn directly at 480-831-7000 or 1-800-528-1356


Speakers:

J. Scott Savage

Author of the "Farworld" Series


Aprilynne Pike

New York Times best-selling Author of “Wings”


Doug Johnston

Publicist Extraordinaire


Nancy E. Turner

Author of “These is My Words”



Dr. Pamela Goodfellow

Writing Coach, Editor

and Owner of Goodfellow Publishing Services


Sara Fujimura

Author and Magazine Writer



Helen Bair

Counselor and Author of “Finding the Healer in Me”



Marsha Ward

Author of the “Owen Family” Series





Book signings at end of conference



Early Registration

General Public: $75 before February 7, 2010

ANWA Members $60

After Feb. 7 add $5



Cost includes Catered Lunch

For questions contact, the ANWA 2010 Conference Chair Person, Cindy R. Williams at cindywilliams@q.com or Conference Registrar, Krista Darrach at kristadarrach@yahoo.com

As a side note, I won't be there personally, but if you can make it, I really think you ought to go!

4 comments:

Valerie Ipson said...

Thanks for helping us get the word out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tristi! It would be great if you would come to AZ again. Hope to see you in Utah aat LDStorymakers Writer's Conference in April.

Cindy Williams

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome if I could go but sadly, I don't think I'll be able to.

Keith N Fisher said...

Wow I wish I could go. To actully be invited to ANWA . . . I feel special.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...