Friday, September 04, 2009

Agent in Old Lace Reviews - Check Them Out!

I went on a virtual book tour to promote my new release. Check out what the reviewers had to say!

The Dance

Always Something to Read

Crusty Old Broads

Writer in the Cranberry Tower

LDS Writers Blogck

Dream a Little Dream

A Library for Me

Day Dreamer

Meridian

Lachish Letters

Book Marks

The Book Connection

Why Not? Because I Said So!

Families.com

LDS Readers

Fruit of the Carolyn

Tangled Words and Dreams

Framed and Booked

Two Kids and Tired

Heather Justesen

Taffy's Candy

Jordan McCollum

Inksplasher

And some unscheduled reviews as well ...

Zany G's World

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Way to go, Tristi!!!

Diane said...

Sounds great! Congrats and good luck with lots ans lots of sales. :O)

Cathy said...

I just finished reading it, Tristi. It was da bomb. My daughter is next in line, followed by the rest of Brighton High.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...