Thursday, September 25, 2008

A New Season of Dancing with the Stars

You know how I am ... I like to blog about Dancing with the Stars. I haven't formed a lot of opinions yet, and so I hadn't yet begun to blog on it, but then I found this and had to post it:

I couldn't agree more.

And while I'm here, I'll post some preliminary thoughts.

Cloris is only there for comic relief, and America will keep voting for her until we come down to, say, the top eight. Then they'll get rid of her and get down to a real competition.

My prediction to win: Brooke Burke. We'll see how that plays out, but she's already so far ahead of all the other competitors, it's ridiculous.

The chef -- whose name escapes me -- is the most improved from dance one to dance two.

And Lance Bass's partner sorta bugs me.

And there you have it . . . more later as the competition continues.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the colors and photo on your blog these days. I haven't watched DWTS this season, but from what I've heard your assessment of Chloris L. is right on. She sounds like a hoot.

Framed said...

I read a blog on ABC where the comments really trashed Cloris. Most threatened to quit watching until she is gone. I tired of her very quickly and she doesn't dance well, but I don't have to watch while she's on. But as always, I love the show. And I liked Lance's partner. Karina and Cheryl are my least favorite. Don't ask me why, I don't know. So glad Max is back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...